MTN CAMEROON IS RECRUITING
Are you a high achiever with a propensity to think out of the box?
Are you a young Cameroonian graduate looking to build your career in a global, innovative Company?
If yes, then you might just be the person for the MTNC –NEF (National Employment Fund) Employment Program for Graduate Citizens (PED-CI)!
NEF and MTNC Employment Program for Graduate Citizens (PED-CI)
MTN Cameroon through this collaborative framework with NEF seeks to provide young graduates with requisite work experience that is a handicap for young people seeking their first employment, in order to increase their chances of professional integration.
The focus of this pre-employment internship programme will be based on an economic approach requiring productivity, national cohesion and solidarity by:
- facilitating the integration of young Cameroonian graduates through corporate citizenship action;
- helping them establish a career;
- Providing them with an income that allows them to cover their basic needs and
- Giving them a platform to integrate into professional life and contribute towards the development of the country.
- The age limit for the program is Maximum 35 years old
- The interns must Register with National Employment Fund
- They should be graduate in search of first employment; thus
- The intern should not have any previous work experience (apart from internships which none of the internship should exceed 1year)
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of Internship :
Internship for a maximum of 24 months, non-renewable
Application Deadline :
08 December 2022
To know more, click here.