|Brief Job Description:|
|Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
• To create a general sense of awareness about fraud in MTNC in line with Group directives;
|Detailed Job description:|
• Promote fraud awareness across MTNC
• Assist in the investigation and resolution of fraud incidents and allegations of corruption and breaches in conformance with documented policies and procedures.
• Liaise with several Law Enforcement Agencies on investigations of frauds
• Data mining/ Information gathering
• Advise internal stakeholders on Government regulations and anti-frauds standards
• Develop periodic reports on fraud incidents, investigations and outcomes as may be required by the Manager, Forensic Investigations.
• Plan, perform, analyze and report on outcomes of investigations in line with company procedures and guidelines.
• Carry out research on fraud detection and prevention as necessary and as requested in forensic investigation discipline.
• Assist in recommending systems and process improvements based on the outcome of various investigations conducted.
• Provide constant feedback to internal stakeholders through the Forensic Investigations Manager on reported incidences which require investigation.
• Liaise with internal (Human Resources, Legal, Security, Revenue Assurance, etc.) and external (Law enforcement agencies) stakeholders as required.
• Log all reported and discovered breach incidences in forensic investigations case register
• Receive incident prompts from a wide variety of sources
• Minimum of First Degree in Law, Accounting
• Computer Science or Computer Engineering would be an advantage
• Fraud Management; Investigation Reporting; Computer Forensics; Data and Fraud Analytics
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential required.
• Certification in Computer Information Systems Security would be an advantage
• Certification in Forensic Investigation would be an advantage.
• Certification in Anti Money laundering would be an advantage.
• Compliance certification would also be good.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) credential would be an advantage.Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in fraud and investigation;
• Internal audit experience is also handy
• Experience in working with computer or electronic applications
• Experience working in a multicultural setting and managing stakeholders
• Experience in the telecoms and ICT industry is of great value
•Culture and Change Champion
•Sense of independence
•Keep confidential information
•Criminal procedures and criminal law, administrative procedures
Email : MTNRecruits.CM@mtn.com
Deadline : 12 May 2021