|Brief Job Description:|
|Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description) The Senior Specialist, Ethics is primarily responsible for ensuring that ethics is part of the identity of MTN through the implementation of ethics governance, management and culture change strategy and ongoing ethics training to support the ethics strategy|
|Detailed Job Description:|
• Lead the development of an ethics risk assessment methodology appropriate to and implementable across the Company
• Implement the ethics risk assessment methodology across the Company
• Drive the creation of effective ethical culture reporting and analytics tools
• Ensure the development of required ethics office capabilities and associated support
• Develop and maintain effective processes to ensure seamless interface among departments in terms of ethics related focus areas
•Manage strategic partnership agreements to ensure business support and contribution
• Ensure standardisation of ethics governance and management through toolkits and templates
• Facilitate learning and sharing of exemplary practice within the Opco
• Ensure MTNC ethics task team collaborates with Internal Audit team to aid in process audits;
• Collaborate with stakeholders to enhance key elements of the ethics strategic framework;
• Collaborate with MTNC Internal Audit to add to / modify existing standard templates and reports for purposes of continuous improvement;
• Manage enterprise wide projects and initiativesEthics Development & Assessment
• Develop and deploy the Ethics Management Framework and communicate corporate ethics statements, policies, codes and supporting documentation.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ethics management requirements, compliance and reporting responsibilities, and related legal benchmarks from federal and state laws.
• Conducts reviews of corporate policies to ensure consistency and integration with MTNC’s ethical thrust.
• Institute processes and initiatives to embed corporate ethics messages and practices throughout the corporate culture.
• Develop and maintain procedures for resolution of ethical conflicts, complaints, allegations, breaches etc.
• Minimum of 3 years degree in Law or other related qualification / Masters advantageous
• Fluent in English and language of country preferableExperience
• 5 years of relevant work experience in a global / multinational business environment (understanding of emerging markets advantageous)
• 5 years of experience in a supervisory / managerial role
• Experience in leading change / transformation at an operational level advantageous
• Experience in continuous improvement through the implementation of best practices
• Auditing/CPA experience a plus
• Experience in dealing with compliance issues preferred
• Experience in ethics management
•Decisive Problem Solver
•Best Practice Value Creator
•Culture and Change Champion
•Guiding People Manager
Email : MTNRecruits.CM@mtn.com
Deadline : 06 May 2021