|Brief Job Description:|
|Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
•Contribute to the products development or services from the conception to the route of market.
• Contribute to devise Go to Market strategy for B2B segment and ensure 100% execution.
• Brand positioning to drive adoption on EBU products and services.
• Guarantee the good organization of activities and the communication of the actions undertaken
|Detailed Job Description:|
Contribute to, challenge and implement the long-term strategy for the EBU Products and Services roadmap and ensure alignment of all activities undertaken in the unit to the strategy.
• Execute digital marketing to generate leads and prospects and build trust with b2b customers online.
• Translate Segment products and services along with Technologic Enablers requirements into operational implementation plans and drive the execution thereof.
• Compile required documentation as part of the product development and management process to ensure business continuity
• Propose development of products and services and Enablers features relevant to business customers.
• Manage existing products and services to ensure continual update changes to match changing market conditions and requirements
• Launch market animation and sales animation through innovative experiential marketing ideas.
• Provide input into the communication strategy and advertising management process.
• Empower customer facing front staff force with adequate technical information and capacity to supply information to clients.
• Develop, review and implement policies, processes / systems and procedures that will drive best practice, continuous improvement and innovation within the EBU and Services portfolio.
• Monitor and assess the market, competitor activity and technological development and propose development of relevant products.
• Master, Marketing and Communications (Bac+4/5)
• Master, Management Science (Bac+4/5)
Assertive and strong “can-do “attitude combined with an ability to prioritize resources to get maximum outputs
• Strong detail focus – attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly creative, energetic and imaginative with strong conceptual skills
• Analytical skills
• Skills in search for new ideas, trends and principles
• Systems thinking – understanding the “big picture”
• Strong learning, planning and analytical skills
• Conflict management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
• Ability to: Influence peers, clients and suppliers
• Ability to Work in a fast-paced, deadline and high pressure driven environment
• Multitask and take direction from multiple sources Adapt to shifting priorities, demand and timelines
• Time management skills (specifically the ability to prioritize)
• Maintain performance under pressure and to deadlines.
• Focus on delivering demonstrable results in a demanding and fast- moving environment
• Flexible and adaptable – changing opinions and behavior in the light of changing situations
• Ability to provide clear and timely feedbacks on the activities
• A broad understanding of the Business Market.
• A thorough understanding of mobile technologies and trends.
• Familiar with MTN products and services, specifically EBU products.
• Good knowledge on Mobile, digital, and ICT Technologies.
• Mobile telecommunications and related legislation.
• Local markets, including market trends
Email : MTNRecruits.CM@mtn.com
Deadline : 09 February 2022