|Brief Job Description:|
|Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
• To design, develop and maintain Mediation and Data warehouse systems
• Plan data management and data lifecycle process by understanding business/Group requirements and identifying and securing the data sources accordingly.
|Detailed Job Description:|
• Develop extract/transform/load routines using either PL/SQL or Informatica PowerCenter performing.
• Perform testing of ETL and reports and migrating releases into testing and production environments.
• Develop data architecture (data definitions, data flows, identification of data sources and data consumers, business rules and transformations, and data models) for client engagements.
• Monitor scheduled jobs, review the results, document successes/failures/ troubleshoot failures.
• Execute level 2 maintenance work and tasks including problem determination and resolution for complex issues; system upgrades, rollouts, infrastructure deployment and upgrades, as well as root-cause analysis.
• Perform reconciliation with Revenue Assurance Team and assist in various audits with file & data restoration
• Stay abreast of new technologies and trends in Data Warehousing.
• Perform data profiling and data quality audit.
• Establish a Data governance and performance framework.
• Create and manage long term roadmaps for data warehouse and ensure data are kept secure, and implement appropriate levels of security based on the sensitivity of the data and legal requirements.
• Optimize Oracle Exadata server to introduce high performance computing operations
• Evolve the role of the Enterprise Data Warehouse in the Era of Big Data Analytics.
• Participate in the incremental development of Mimir Program and integration into BiB framework.
•Minimum of First Degree in engineering or sciences
•strong preference for software engineering or computer science
•Fluent in French and English
•Culture and Change Champion
•Supportive People Manager
•Strong familiarity with data warehouse best practices.
•Knowledge of database modeling and design in a data warehousing context
•Knowledge of ‘Big Data’ Technologies and a desire to learn and transition to these skills
•SAS data Mart
Email : MTNRecruits.CM@mtn.com
Deadline : 09 February 2022