MTN Cameroon is recruiting an Occupational Physician for the health follow-up of its employees in Douala.
In charge of medical advice and monitoring of all medical concerns of employees, the Occupational Physician will be responsible for the following duties :
- Organizing and coordinating annual routine medical check-ups and possible vaccination campaigns for employees.
- Conducting employee awareness campaigns on infectious diseases on the basis of a programme developed annually and approved by MTN Cameroon.
- Ensuring the coordination of internal health programmes on the basis of a predefined annual action plan approved by the Management of MTN Cameroon (campaigns on chronic diseases, HIV-AIDS, awareness-raising, screening, treatment, etc.)
- Following up employees’ medical records and giving a formal opinion on the work of sick employees.
- Coordinating emergency and evacuation procedures within or out of the country.
- Ensuring the verification of medical expense reimbursement files according to the procedure in force.
- Providing appropriate support and advice for all the medical concerns of employees.
- Acting as interface and facilitator between employees, locally-based medical structures and the public administration on health issues.
- Producing a monthly report on the health status of the entire staff in the region to be transmitted to the Department of Human Resources of MTN Cameroon.
- Assessing occupational risks.
- Contributing towards drafting the health and safety “single document” of MTN Cameroon.
Nature of the contract: Part-time Occupational Physician
Doctor of Medicine specialized in Occupational Medicine, registered with the Cameroon Medical Council and holder of a license to practice in companies granted by the Ministry of Labour.
Be able to work as a team, rigorous, available and professional with at least 5 years of experience as Occupational Physician.
The Douala-based Occupational Physician shall work in collaboration with Physicians of the various Regions and Department of Human Resources.
Documents to provide: CV, cover letter, certificates, license to practice in a company granted by the Ministry of Labour and references.
Email : MTNRecruits.CM@mtn.com
Deadline : 23 February 2021