Dear Valued Customers,
MTN Cameroon is closely following the evolution of the health crisis caused by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and havoc the pandemic is wrecking on our daily lives. We have taken steps to ensure availability of our network and services in order to enable you stay connected in these difficult times.
In doing so, and in accordance with instructions by the Government and recommendations of the MTN Group, we are putting in place precautionary measures to protect your health and that of our employees.
We encourage you to adhere to these measures, intended to help reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, notably as follows:
- Modification of business hours of our various Service Centres, Nationwide, to enable our teams to serve you satisfactorily, as follows:
- Our Service Centre at Hilton Hotel, Yaounde, is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9am to 1 pm
- Our Service Centre at Carrefour, Douala, is open Monday to Sunday from 9am to 7pm
- All the other MTN Service Centres in the country are open on Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm and Saturday from 9am to 1pm
- Systematic temperature monitoring of all persons visiting the various sites of MTN
- Installation of hand sanitizers in all our Service Centres for your use before entering our premises
- Wearing of protective gear (face masks and gloves) by our customer-facing staff
Increasing the availability of our online teams to assist customers remotely
We also inform you that, apart from our Service Centres, you can be assisted remotely by our teams, 24/7 and 7d/7. Our Customer Service is moreover at your disposal to rapidly respond to your queries via the following channels:
- WhatsApp to 650528787 or 683008787
- Calls or SMSes to 8787
- MyMTN Application
- MTN Cameroon’s Twitter and Facebook accounts
Thank you for trusting MTN.